Jul 11, 2010

July 9th




I had 3 exams at 1st, 3rd and 5th period yesterday, so I was very tired...

HOWEVER
After school, I had a happy time with KYOUSHOKU members and Mr.Hayashi. We went to the bar, KURONEKOYA. I went there for the first time. The atmosphere is so good, all taste so good...this bar is perfect. At first, Nami, Manami, Mizuho and I talked with Mr.Hayashi as we drank. We talked about love, blood type and so on... The conversation with Mr.Hayashi is very fun! After that, I enjoyed an interesting talk with Nami and Manami. I can't drink much, so I drank only a grass of CALPIS chuhai. Mizuho was drunk with a smile. She was so cute. At 9, we broke up. Some went somewhere else and continued the party, but I went home with Manami and Mizuho. I would like to have a party again.
(146 words)

1 comment:

  1. Hi!!
    Sound like so fun:)
    I wanted to join it lol ww
    Just kidding:)

    ReplyDelete