Sep 22, 2010

My favorite flower

I like flowers very much, but rose is my favorite flower of all flowers. On June 12th, I went to Aso to see roses with my mother, sister and my mother’s friend. There are a lot of roses. It smells so good. I was very happy. I have some perfumes that fragrant with rose. I use it when I feel fatigue. Moreover, my favorite brand of clothes is L’est Rose. This shop is on the second floor of PARCO. Basically, there are clothes with rose pattern. The pocket notebook that I use is one with rose pattern. I bought it at L’est rose. When I go to the shop and buy clothes, I’m so happy. I would like to live in a lot of roses if I can.

128 words

1 comment:

  1. I like the scent of roses too.
    Where is the place you can see the roses in Aso?
    I would like to visit there:)

    Kate

    ReplyDelete