Sep 12, 2010

my summer vacation

On September 4th,
I went to a barbershop. The name of the barbershop I go to is Courreges. Do you know? I know it through my friend. I go there since I was a high school student. A beautician who charges of me is Ms.Yamamoto. She is a cheerful one, so I always have an interesting time there.
After that, SHOPPING!!! I bought a pair of pumps at PARCO. It is red one and soooo cute. As I saw it, I fell in love with it at first sight. However, I couldn't decide to buy it, so I called my mother and consulted with her about buying it. There are few shoes that fit my feet., but this one fit my feet. That is why I decided to buy it. I was happy to get it!



On September 8th,
I saw my friend, Harutaka. We went to Marist junior high/high school for 6 years. He is my ex-boyfriend. I had gone together with him for 6 months when we were high school students. Now, he is my best friend. He went to the university in Tokyo. From September 4th to 17th, he has stayed in Kumamoto. We ate ice creams at SWISS and talked a lot there. Maybe, we had stayed there for 2 hours. After that, we had dinner at WATAMI. Both alcoholic drinks and meals were very good. The atmosphere is also good! I would like to go there again. He told me that he wants to go for a drive with me by my car next time, so I must practice driving. I'm looking forward to seeing him next time.


273 words

No comments:

Post a Comment