Nov 9, 2010

My favorite movie

I like to watch movies at a movie theater. My favorite movie is "Princess Mononoke". Have you heard its name? This movie is made by Studio Ghibli. I like Hayao Miyazaki's movies very much. This movie was shown in 1997. I watched it at a movie theater with my mother. Then, my mother was pregnant. Now, I'll tell you about this movie's plot. Long time ago, there were two different worlds, the human world and the divine world. The two worlds competed because men attempted to destroy mountains for reclamation. A heroine of this movie, Princess Mononoke, is a girl who have been brought up by a wild dog. She is a brave girl, so I respect her. If you watch this movie, I'm sure that you like it.




129 words

1 comment:

  1. I'm big fan of Hayao Miyazaki's movies too;)

    Kate

    ReplyDelete