May 16, 2010

May 13th---May 14th



May 13th, I stayed at Shihori's house with colleagues at that night. There were 5 people, Shihori, Ai, Rina, Mika and me. They all are older than I. They call me "Pi-chan", "USAGIchan" or "Yamapi-". We cooked okonomiyaki, gohyah chanpuru- that fried dishes of bitter melon and egg and uncooked egg rolls. They taste good!!! At 0:00, it's May 14th. It's my 20th birthday! "Happy birthday!!!" they cried and brought a chocolate cake which they bought at THIRTY-ONE ICE CREAM. I was surprised, but so happy!!! The cake was so delicious♥ A lot of friends sent mails to congratulate my birthday for me. Thank you very much!!!


This is Shihori. She is older than I by 10 years. In March, she came to the shop we work. She is of a cheerful disposition! When I work with her, I have a pleasant work.






This is Mika and Ai. Mika is 23 years old and Ai is 21 years old. They are so kind, so I am looked after by them. Ai came to the shop we work in March.


Another one is Rina. Rina is 21 years old. We usually talk about LOVE♥ She also look after me well.


























We get along well. I would like to stay them at the house of some one of us.
(217 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment