Oct 5, 2010

Essays 2-01a: My comfortable bed

Do you have a favorite place? My favorite place is on my bed. The reason why I like to sleep. Another reason is that the place is comfortable for me. I can relax on my bed. Now, I'll tell you about my favorite place.

First, as I said, I like sleeping of all what to do in a day. When I was a baby, I drank milk as I slept, so my mother had a hard time. From my childhood, I like sleeping better than eating. I can fell asleep in a few seconds. Now, if I have much time, I would like to sleep a lot. By the way, I feel happy when I go to bed.

Second, around my bed, there are a shelf, a desk and a window. I have a lot of magazines and books in my shelf that is next to my bed, so I can read them on my bed. My desk to study is also next to my bed and I can study on my bed. I can look out of the window on my bed. I like to let some fresh air into my room. On the day I'm free, I think about something on my bed, looking out of the window. I can spend a full time on my bed.

Third, there are a lot of presents from my friends and family. These are a clock, stuffed animals, cushions and so on... My favorite one is a stuffed bee that my little sister gave me on my birthday. This is the first present from her. She had saved her pocket money and bought for me. I was so glad when I got it. When I sleep, I want to hold something in my arms. Her present is very good to hold, so I always sleep, holding it. Moreover there is a blanket made of toweling. I like it very much! I have used it for about 20 years! My grandmother bought it for me when I was born. I heard that it was expensive a little, maybe, so it can stand long use. It is soft and comfortable. There are a lot of memories on my bed.

Maybe, you can understand the reasons why I like on my bed. There are a lot of favorite places, it is great. I would like to find a lot of my favorite places. Please tell me your favorite place!


405 words

8 comments:

  1. I also like my bed and sleeping. Your sister looks very kind, so you are happy! What kind of books do you read on your bed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bed is very wonderful!!! I want to sleep in your bed! ha ha
    Do you have a dream when you sleep?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, chihiro.
    I like bed too! Your bed is very very good!!!
    I want to see your bed.
    What do you like other stuffed animal?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like sleeping too! How long do you stay your bed?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like sleep too! I often sleep half a day. ha ha
    I use futon. Which do you like bed or futon?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Chihiro! Your essay makes me laugh. In addition, I was moved to learn about your sister. I want to see your bed room. By the way, how about adding the pictures?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for comments.

    >>>Asuka
    My sister is sometimes kind. haha...
    I read a variety of kinds of books.

    >>>Nami
    Recently I don't have dreams.
    I often have prophetic dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My favorite place is our master's bedroom. It's an all-in-one room that has all the things I need: the TV, game consoles, a study table, and best of all, my king sized bed!

    ReplyDelete