Oct 18, 2010

My favorite season

I'll tell you about my favorite season. M favorite season is spring.
First, I have a wonderful vacation in spring. This year's spring vacation, I was busy with my part-time job, so I would like to make good use of my spring vacation next year. Second, spring weather is comfortable for me. I like the sky, air, temperature in spring. That is why I like to go for a stroll in spring. Third, spring is the season that we have encounters with a lot of people and parting. We have some ceremonies, for example, an entrance ceremony, a graduation ceremony, an opening ceremony and so on. We can make a lot of new friends. I am looking forward to spring.

120 words

1 comment:

  1. I think Spring is most energetic season.
    It really comfortable to do many things.

    ReplyDelete