Oct 25, 2010

Our summer vacation

Last week, Monday, we talked about our summer vacation in a speaking class.

First, I tell you about my summer vacation. I went to Osaka with members of my circle from Sep 13 to 17. However, we stayed at a hotel only a day because we went there by ferry. The first night, we slept on ferry, so I couldn’t sleep well. I went to the USJ for the first time and I’m so excited. From August, I began to take lessons in Chinese. My father works in China and recommended me to go there. I enjoy study Chinese.

Second, I’ll tell you about my friends’ summer vacation. Chikako went to Fukuoka with her friends from Sep 5 to 6. There, she went shopping and bought clothes and shoes. Moreover, in summer vacation, she studied for a Mos exam with a textbook. She took lectures of Mos. Kosei also went to Fukuoka with Taku and seniors at KGU on Aug 1. he studied for TOEFL with PC and a notebook. I wish he gets a good score.



177 words

2 comments:

  1. I went to USJ this sumeer too;)
    Sleeping in the ferry sounds exciting!

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have nothing to write about my summer vacation.
    I wanna go anywhere!

    ReplyDelete