Jan 30, 2011

The last test and task

Tomorrow, I have the last test! The last test is politics. However, tomorrow's low is minus three degrees and the high is five degrees, so I don't want to go out... I'll dress warmly.

My tests will finish tomorrow, but I have to write a paper on English literature. For that, I chose a book written by John Ernst Steinbeck, The Grapes of Wrath. He was born in California. He wrote books about poor immigrants. In 1939, his work, The Grapes of Wrath, won a Pulitzer Prize. His masterpieces are East of Eden, Of Mice and Men and so on. In 1962, he won a Nobel Literature Prize.He is a grate American novelist. Please enjoy his novel someday.

After I finish this assignment, I want to clean and redecorate my room.

131 words

1 comment:

  1. I know him and I want to try to read his novel in English someday:)

    ReplyDelete