Jan 21, 2011

Speaking Test

On January 18th, I took an examination for Speaking 4. I was nervous before I took the test. We divided into groups including 3 members. I took the test with Ms. Noriko and Mr. Hamamoto. We had to have a conversation about Mexican restaurant, Chinese restaurant, Japanese restaurant and Italian restaurant. I had to recommend Mexican restaurant to them. Before the test, I thought about what I said, so I could talk smoothly. I felt like the test took short time. After the test, I did recording for presentation of My Name with Nami and Ayaka F at the building 14. I tried over and over again, but it didn't end successfully. However, I did recording many times. I was tired, because recording is needed concentration. Around 7 p.m. we finished recording. When we left the building 14, it was so cold.

Today, I took an examination for Reading 4.
It was a vocabulary test. The test covered 1000 words. I got better score than I thought, so I was relieved.

On Saturday, I have two examinations. I am sure that the two tests are difficult for me... I am nervous... I will study hard tomorrow. I'll do my best!!!


200 words

No comments:

Post a Comment