Jan 9, 2011

SHOPPING!!!




Today, I went shopping with my mother and a younger sister. I bought clothes, accessories, shoes and so on. At first, we went to the TSURUYA. I bought two dresses and a jacket at ANNA SUI. They are little expensive, but are so cute!!! I am going to put them on for the after-party of a coming-of-age celebration. Second, I bought a pair of pumps at the shoes counter. I didn't have black pumps and bought this for after-party of 10th January. I went to the first floor and bought a nail polish at ANNA SUI. It is gold. I chose this color to match my long-sleeved kimono. This color must match a dress for the after-party, too. Next, I went to the wallet counter and bought a red wallet. It is about 5,000 yen, so it is little cheap. Its brand is LULU GUINNESS. Have you heard this name? I like goods of LULU GUINNESS. They are very cute. After that, I went the PARCO and bought three accessories and a stole. They are so cheap.

Today, I spent about 60,000 yen for shopping! Oh no... Let's tighten my purse strings! I'm really happy to buy a lot of things.
201 words

No comments:

Post a Comment