Dec 30, 2010

28th December

On 28th December, our circle had a volunteer activity. An orphanage had pounding steamed rice into the dough used for rice cakes, so we helped it. At 8:30, we were assembled in front of Kumamoto Shougyou high school. The orphanage is close to this high school. At 9:00, we began it. The weather was so bad, but we enjoyed!!! Children were powerful!!! We got a lot of power.

After that, I went to TSURUYA in order to buy a birthday present for my sister. My sister's birthday is 29th December. It is 13th birthday. I was irresolute. Her taste is different from mine. When we go to buy clothes, but we seldom agree with each other. That is why I had a lot of time to buy. Finally I bought clothes.

At 4 p.m. I went to a barbershop, courreges. Ms. Yamamoto is a hairdresser who takes charge of my hair cut. She is so cheerful person. I'm always looking forward to talking with her. We talk about love, clothes, hobby and so on... I had a great time!



179 words

No comments:

Post a Comment