Dec 6, 2010

Place to recommend

On Monday of this week, I took the Speaking class. Then, we told place we want to recommend to peers. I recommended a household goods store, Baker's Street. there are cute goods which are related to rose. I like rose very much, so I like this shop. There, a lap robe is 1500 yen, a pajama is 1500 yen and a glass is 840 yen. This shop is on the second floor in Clair that is a shopping mall.
After my recommendation, Daisuke told his place to recommend and Ayaka told Taku's recommendation. Daisuke recommended Kurodahan, a food shop near school. To go to this store, you have to go to Hakuzan Street. There, noodles in hot broth and buckwheat noodles are 250 yen. Rice ball is 160 yen. It's very cheap!!! Next, Taku's recommendation is a coffeehouse, SMILY. There, cream sauce pasta is 950 yen, omelet containing fried rice is 850 yen and lemon tea is 300 yen. Stuffs are so wonderful.
I would like to go these shop!




170 words

No comments:

Post a Comment