Dec 27, 2010

BR 2-17: Night Animals

I read a book about nocturnal animals. I’ll tell you about nocturnal animals. First, about kangaroo rats. They live at hot dessert in Mexico and their tails are short. Their burrows are under the ground. They move with jumps, so their name is kangaroo rats. At night, they hold a lot of seeds in their mouth, return their burrows and eat them next day. They are so cute!!! Next, about bats. Some bats eat insects and others eat fish. I didn’t know that bats eat fish! There are a few bats in my high school. I hate them!!!

I am also a nocturnal animal :> At night, I am in high tension. My study makes rapid progress at night. I don’t know any reasons for this. I want to get over this habit. Please tell me good ways!





138 words



Reference
Susan, M(2003). Night Animals. London. Usborne Publishing Ltd..

No comments:

Post a Comment