Apr 17, 2010

CELL PHONE



My cell phone came back!!The screen of my cell phone have freezed many times, so I went to the DOCOMO shop about 2 weeks ago. I had my cell phone repaired. For about 2 weeks, I have used the cell phone which DOCOMO shop gave as substitution. It was hard for me to use it because its type is different from my cell phone. Today, I got a phone call by DOCOMO shop. I want to the DOCOMO shop at 4 o'clock and received my cell phone. I'm happy!!!

With my mom and my little sister, I went shopping at the shopping mall;"youme town". I often go there. I bought a hair accessory and some cushions. They are so cute. SATISFACTION!!!

Mr.Yohei...
Thank you for giving me a comment. I'll study Chinese hard!!! If you have advices, I'd appreciate your advices.


(141 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment