Apr 19, 2010

girls' talk


Hi. It look so delicious, isn't it? Satoko, Asaki and I don't have the fourth period. After the third period, Mizuho and Chikako invited us to tea. We went to a coffee shop near the university. Its name is OUCHI CAFE. I went there for the first time. It is with a cozy ambiance. I would like to live there. We all ordered French toasts with ice cream. It was so delicious!!! We ate it and talked, of course, about LOVE(*^_^*) I really laughed! I would like to have lunch there next time.

Today, I had a part-time job tutoring a high school student in mathematics. I taught a progression, especially arithmetical progression. I like a progression, so I'm very fun. I'll work at the shop of ladies' wear as a part-time job tomorrow. I have a class of French on Wednesday, so I have to do preparation for French lesson. It'll take a lot of time to do it. I'm busy...

(161 words)

1 comment:

  1. French toast was sooooooo delicious!!!
    I want to talk more about ♥Love♥....

    ReplyDelete