Apr 21, 2010

Quiz!!!

Hi! Every one!
I’ll tell you about my favorite fruit and vegetable. Please make a guess!!!

First of all, I introduce my favorite fruit. It is very shy, so its face is red with a lot of freckles. It wears a green hat and it is so cute. It can transform itself into sweets, juice or jam. It tastes good, so sweet! It has a lot of brothers and sisters. They get along well. They all like to bask in the sun. Spring is their favorite season. Maybe, almost all the people will have eaten throughout their life. I love it!!!

Next, I introduce my favorite vegetable. It is also red face and wears a green hat, but it is not shy. It is short-tempered, so its face bulges out. It is also good at performance. When it was young, it was green. On the other hand, when it grows up, it is red. Moreover, it can transform itself into juice, ketchup or sauce. I eat it almost every day. I love it!!! Tomei also likes it.

Can you imagine it?
Answers are at the bottom of this contribution.








Answers…….strawberry and tomato!
These quizzes are very easy, aren’t they?
See you(*⁀–⁀*)

(201 words)


No comments:

Post a Comment