Apr 8, 2010

Essay 1-01a



Dear host family,

Hello. My name is Chihiro. I am going to stay with you for 6 weeks this summer. I am 19 years old. Now, I go to university and study English in order to be a English teacher, so I would like to develop my skills in English and know foreign culture, life style and other things. That is why I decided to stay with you. First of all, I introduce myself. My hobby is playing the guitar, listening to music and singing songs. Shall we sing songs together? Then, I'll play the guitar. I have three part-time jobs. I work at the shop of ladies' wear, so I'm so interested in fashion. Other jobs are a private teacher and a model. I teach mathematics to a girl in high school which I graduated from. It is hard for me to teach mathematics. Moreover I belong to a model agency and take lessons twice a month. The lessons are so exciting! I have no likes and dislikes in food. I like hamburger steaks the best. I'm looking forward to having dinner with you. There are a few questions. I made a list of what I will bring to your home. Are there any other things that I have to bring? I worry about number of clothes. How many clothes should i bring to your home? I heard that the temperature in your country is very low in Summer. How much does the temperature go down? Next, do you have any pets? I am allergic to animals, so I am anxious about that. When I touch animals, a rash break out over my whole body and I sneeze a lot. Finally, may I ask a favor of you? I want to know information of all the members in your family before I meet you, for example, “How many members are there in your family?” “What does your family look like?” etc... Could you introduce yourselves in a reply to my letter? Next, I want you to eat Japanese food, so please give me a chance to cook Japanese food for you if I can. To be frank with you, I am so nervous because I haven't ever been to a foreign country. Please teach me a lot of things and help me when I am in trouble. I am looking forward to meeting you. See you.
Sincerely,
Chihiro


(399 words)

4 comments:

  1. I didn't know that you belong to model agency.I boost you.What started you on model lesson? Which do you want to be English teacher or model?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Chihiro!
    I want you to play guitar for me(^∀^)haha
    Let's sing a song together!!!
    How long have you been playing the guitar?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Chihiro!
    I play guitar too! Let's playing guitar together(^^)
    I love sing a song too.
    I like hamburger steaks too.
    other like food?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tell me how to play GUITAR!!!!!

    ReplyDelete