Apr 13, 2010

rainy day

Today, it rained heavily!!!
I like between rain and clear skies, so I don't feel gloomy. However, after a long time, I want to see a rainbow...

I spent a lunch break with Satoko, Asaki, Mizuho and Chikako. After the second period, we went to LAWSON and bought something to eat. After that, we had a lunch at 14 building. We arrived the room of next class...Satoko said "Oh...I don't have my bag!". We thought where it was. She noticed that her bag was at LAWSON! After the third period, we went LAWSON and fortunately she can get her bag. I was relieved and she looked so happy.

I had a part-time job from 8 p.m. I have two part-time jobs. One is private teacher and another is a seller of a tailor's shop. I work as a private teacher every Monday, so today's job a private teacher. I teach mathematics to a girl. She goes to Marist high school I graduated from. This job is fun, but it is hard for me to teach mathematics. By the way, I work at a tailor's shop three-times a week. Although I have pain in the small of my back, I like this job because I love clothes.
I'll show you a photo of my favorite clothes next time.
Bye(*^-^*)/
(218 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment