Apr 24, 2010

TODAY is...


Today, it was so cold------(′‸‵)
There were three happenings today. One is that Asaki's bicycle went somewhere!!! When I walked near the area for parking bicycle, Asaki stood there. "What are you doing?" I asked her. She said that her bicycle disappeared. I was surprised at what she said. Her bicycle was stolen at university two weeks ago, so she bought a new one. We looked for her bicycle around the area that Asaki parked her bicycle. We couldn't find it and were going to issue a robbery report. Then, she said "ah? Is that one my bicycle?!" She inserted the key in the keyhole and could unlock. It is her bicycle!!! She misunderstood the area she parked her bicycle. She is scatterbrain. Ha ha ha...
Another one is that I got the first job as a model. I had a phone call from the model agency I have belonged to from November in 2009. My manager said "Are you free all day on Monday? You get a job." I am happy that it is the first job as a model. However, I can't accept it because I have classes and a part-time job as a private teacher on Monday. I am disappointed. I hope that I can get a job as a model again some other time.
The last one is that Manami gave me a wonderful present! It is a towel. She went to live concert of TOKYO INCIDENTS! She loves Ringo Shiina very much, so do I. As you know, Ringo Shiina belongs to TOKYO INCIDENTS. I was filled with envy at her. She bought a original towel of TOKYO INCIDENTS there for me and gave me it today. I am so happy✽ Thank you, Manami...
Today, there were some happenings. What will happen tomorrow?.....


(298 words)

3 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm teaching assistant Kiyoshi.
    I also like to listen Shiina Ringo.
    Her songs are really sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really sorry about the bicycle >< I was careless.... oh no... really sorry...
    I hope you will get a job as a model next time^^!
    I also loke Tokyo Incidents♪

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!

    Your welcome the towel.

    Let's go together the next their concert!
    It'll be...after two years?

    I'll invite you!

    ReplyDelete